Tuesday 2 April 2013

Hello and welcome...

Welcome to my blog.

I have a tendancy to be unforgivingly shy around friends and family, yet rather outspoken and a bit of a  'talk-a-holic' when it comes to private conversations with my closest of friends. Rather than leaning on them to listen to my rants and vents of everyday life, I thought I would start a blog. I plan to discuss and blog about things have happened as a Suburban Mum during the day-to-day of having small children, discuss my fears, hopes and use this as a 'coping' tool to help move forward. Im hoping that someone out there will read it and be able to empathise or gain something from reading the blogs.

I will do an 'About Me' post later on, but for today, I'm keeping it short and sweet.

Much love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment